Recently we’ve talked quite a bit about energy work, Energy Medicine, Energy Psychology, EFT, Radiant Circuits, etc. We have also discussed how it pertains to meditation, personal development, achieving goals, and just enjoying life.
There has been plenty of good information, but most of the visual references have been from other sites, or from other people’s videos.
To show you what I’m talking about (and give you some more tips in the process), I would like to do a few videos on Basic Energy Work.
We’ll start with
The Thymus Thump
To recap, you can use the Thymus Thump to
- Boost your immune system
- Feel powerfully energized
- Step into a deeper place of compassion
- Or you can even play with the drill and find your own uses that work for you
You can activate the Thymus by
- Tapping the point and breathing deeply
- Touching the point with pressure, focusing in, and breathing deeply
- Scratching or rubbing the point in a clockwise direction while breathing deeply
Remember to continue the drill for about 20 seconds to activate the thymus.
If you haven’t read Donna Eden’s book, Energy Medicine… I recommend you start there… you can get it at Amazon.
P.S. As we go, I will give you applications to bring energy work into your meditation, and vice versa. For example, I like to do the thymus thump before formal meditation to bring my awareness into my body/energy fields… and sometimes I like to do it after formal practice to energize myself